Becca Groves Header
 photo home_zps1cc7d3c8.png photo start_zpsa2c6c1a1.png photo motherhood_zps5b7bd8a5.png photo grovestead_zpsa872b0de.png  photo bees_zps9cbb22f2.png  photo contact_zps6de91cd9.png

I found my life list!!!

This fall we took a 6600 mile road trip over the course of two months (you can see pics and read stories at http://www.grovesonthego.wordpress.com/ ) While on one of those glorious stretches of North American highway, I took the time to write out my own life list (otherwise known as a bucket list). I thought I had lost this until this weekend when Rory came across the notepad. WhaaaHooo!

Becca's Life List:
Go to Buffalo, NY for the annual wild wings festival
Live in a lighthouse for a summer (you can sign up to do this!)
Host a Greenleaf Elementary School class of 1992 Reunion
Complete all Jessica Sprague classes (http://www.jessicasprague.com/)
Paint on canvas with acrylic paint
Host a weekly neighborhood ladies tea
See a whale in the ocean
Learn to sew well enough that I could do it on my own (without my mom's patience having to be utilized every single time.)
Learn how to can food.
Make a BIG gladiolas arrangement like my uncle carl
Volunteer at a hospital to hold babies when their parents can't be there
See a bear in the wild
Attend a Creating Keepsakes University convention
Participate in the Alzheimer's walk
Go to a hot airballon event
Do the Lake Superior circle tour again with a pop up trailer (all time favorite Harrington family vacation.)
Learn Spanish until I am fluent
Get a huge glider kite like they had on the Oregon coast
Attend a storytelling convention

Thankfully I've got my life to accomplish these, and I can't wait.

What would you put on your life list?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I think you should revise your "attend a storytelling convention" to "organize a storytelling convention" --you'd be great at getting inspiring people together to tell their stories.

annika said...

Did I tell you that I saw a bear in the wild last weekend at Sharon's cabin? It was impressive! Keep it on your list!
Love, Mom