Becca Groves Header
 photo home_zps1cc7d3c8.png photo start_zpsa2c6c1a1.png photo motherhood_zps5b7bd8a5.png photo grovestead_zpsa872b0de.png  photo bees_zps9cbb22f2.png  photo contact_zps6de91cd9.png

BeccaGroves Font.

I typed that. And it's my handwriting!!! Isn't that incredible?!!!
And it wasn't really all that hard either. I simply wrote out my letters on the following sheet (printed from yourfonts.com), scanned the sheet, and uploaded my personal letters. The letters you see above is my first attempt...the scanner picked up something on the small p, so it has a long space after it (hence the uppercase P's used above.) Rory helped me fix this problem, so I'm about to upload a clean-little-p version. It cost me $10 per upload (should have only taken one time) and I know from reading about it that I should have been able to do this for free. But by the time I got to the actually typing my handwriting stage I was so excited I was happy to hand over the money. (again, if you do your research, you should be able to do this for free and you really ought to give this a try...) Here's the sheet I scanned:
So go play!! I love digital scrapbooking but the thing that has bummed me out is always using a computer font instead of personal handwriting. Well lookie now. The BEST of both worlds!

4 comments:

Renee said...

very cool!!! love it! You're right, this will make your scrapping much more fun and personal! Have fun at camp fest this weekend. I'm so bummed I can't go. :(

Casey Fuerst said...

LOOOOOVE it!

annika said...

You go, Sister! Could I have one ounce of your digital power, please?
Love you!
Annika

sarah in the woods said...

That's so cool. A font with my handwriting would be scary! Yours looks great though.