Becca Groves Header
 photo home_zps1cc7d3c8.png photo start_zpsa2c6c1a1.png photo motherhood_zps5b7bd8a5.png photo grovestead_zpsa872b0de.png  photo bees_zps9cbb22f2.png  photo contact_zps6de91cd9.png

the great donna downey...

Well, I met Donna! And she was wonderful. I had no idea how many people would be taking these classes, and as it turned out, the class before mine was filled, but in my two workshops there were only six and then nine people! DREAM COME TRUE! It was low-key, calm and filled with fun conversation. I actually had written her a bit of fan mail, taking my opportunity just to tell her I appreciate her art, assuming that I would never get to just talk to her!

I can't believe how much I learned in her workshops. I feel like it may take many days to cover all that I want to pass along...because I want to share what I learned and hopefully inspire you too. Speaking of Inspire, Donna has a weekend retreat called Inspired. And based on all I learned in this evening of jam packed creative ideas, I would try to get there if you're anywhere near North Carolina in May...

I'm going to share what I learned all week long, so get ready for a beautiful and inspired* week!

1 comment:

Lisa Groves said...

Can't wait!!! Yeah!