Becca Groves Header
 photo home_zps1cc7d3c8.png photo start_zpsa2c6c1a1.png photo motherhood_zps5b7bd8a5.png photo grovestead_zpsa872b0de.png  photo bees_zps9cbb22f2.png  photo contact_zps6de91cd9.png

R.eally S.uper S.imple

How to use an RSS reader from Becca Groves on Vimeo.

I made a video for this Monday Morning! I think you can probably see that I've been at work on the layout of my blog. I'm hoping it's a bit easier to navagate. Basically, it was just time for some spring cleaning, and since I am all about organization it actually was very happy work. I organized my posts and will continue to do so for easier categorized reading...

Anyway, this video I am posting is all about keeping the blogs you read organized. I have had a few people ask me how they can find out if I've posted something new and an RSS reader is the best way. Don't be scared...it's pretty basic stuff and if you already use one, you know what I mean. But for those of you who don't use one, consider this video tutorial my personal gift to you as you begin your own spring cleaning, sorting your blogs, organizing your daily readings...

Happy Monday everybody!

3 comments:

Elsa said...

Love the tutorial!! Thanks for the info. You're really good at that, Becca! May we be seeing more videos in the future? Hope so!!!

sembatgirl said...

So, here's the thing: I go to play your video to get a dose of beautiful Becca and WHAT??! No funny faces, no great hair, no wonderful smile, no talking with your hands (just like me) - just your voice?? MAN ALIVE. I put my vote in for a video where I get to see YOU giving me my "happy monday"... what do you think?? :) :) :) :) [sidenote: now, I totally realize that the voice over one is probably the way to go -- that way you can tape in your pj's and unwashed hair and none of your beloved readers have to know!! hee hee. Love ya!]

Becca Groves said...

Jenn, you're on to me. When I recorded this thing I was in fact wearing jeans, a sweatshirt and my bathrobe (I was cold) and with the headset with the voice mic, I looked more like I was about to help land a spaceship than record a tutorial. It wasn't flattering. BUT, I really liked putting this thing together and am thinking of a few other ways to utilize videos.:)