Becca Groves Header
 photo home_zps1cc7d3c8.png photo start_zpsa2c6c1a1.png photo motherhood_zps5b7bd8a5.png photo grovestead_zpsa872b0de.png  photo bees_zps9cbb22f2.png  photo contact_zps6de91cd9.png

baby nursery

Photobucket

Rory and I are starting to think through what we want the nursery to look like. This was the wall hanging in my nursery growing up...and I think it was still on my wall well into elementary school. I used to stare at this picture forever, drifting off to sleep or just as I was waking up. There was always something to look at, wonder about and my imagination made up all sorts of stories to go with the different scenes.

4 comments:

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

Super cute! Will you use this in your baby's nursery, as well?

[not the] Best Blog Ever said...

p.s. I've been meaning to email you this, but I keep forgetting so I'll just add it here... Let us know if you need help moving in or getting settled. We'd love to lend a hand if needed and schedules work out! I have the day marked on my calendar. :)

Jamie Willow said...

oh, i love this! it is lovely ...and perhaps inspiration for your own decor :)

Becca Groves said...

Yes, I really want this to be a part of our baby's nursery...the trouble is that the walls are "stormcloud grey" (any guesses on who picked the paint color?!!) and I'm not sure how it would all look together...but the plan for now is that it would be hung above the crib.

And Beth, YES. We'd love your help. We're moving in on a work day, but maybe that weekend or the weekend after we could have you over for an unpacking boxes party... Mostly, I just want to see you.